View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post

I just dont like Kubiak's conservative play not to lose philosophy. I wish he would adapt a ballsy, aggressive, play to win Bill Bellicheck attitude.

Screw not trying to ruffle opposing coaches sensibilities. Go for a touchdown. Step on their throats and put up 40. I hate Kubiak always trying to be nice.
I think this gets overplayed.

When the offense is clicking, Kubiak keeps pushing. If we're struggling to get a 3rd & 1, or a positive gain on 1st down... he eases up a bit. Just like you & the rest of us, Kubiak probably doesn't trust this team to not let little mistakes snowball us out of games.

Snake bitten maybe, but I'm okay with that. He'll play his game, get his points, until that's not good enough to win. We'll beat some teams by 20+ some teams by 6. I'm good with that. But if Matt keeps throwing the ball into coverage, like he was Monday night, or if Arian keeps tripping over his own feet, like our OL was in the second half... I'm fine with playing the field position game & asking our defense to win the game.

Part of the luxury of building a well balanced team.

bye-the-bye, I bet Ben Tate would have gotten more carries Monday night, if he had suited up.