View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #16
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I understand but Belichik's team is built differently. He has two TE's that are basically glorified WR's on steroids...oh yeah they are also on the field at the same time probably 75% of the time running routes as well. He also has a WR that has averaged 100+ receptions for the past 5 years running. He also has a WR that was just brought in that can stretch the field as good as anyone in the biz. One more thing, he has a QB that is widely considered as one of the best QBs to ever play the game. That isnt taking anything away from Schaub.

As you can see both teams are built completely differently and it is evident in their play calling. Its not as easy as Madden, bro.

to me its more about Kubiak's philosphy and mental approach and decision making.

Kubiak plain and simple doesnt have a killer instinct like other coaches. He's too nice and doesnt take any chances. He's too bland and not a dynamic enough thinker.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote