View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #33
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Sounds good, I actually think that Blue Bus lives in my neighborhood but not 100% on that. Will be there with me and my mother so it'll be great to meet you guys.

I know that we'll at least have some beerski's to bring and I don't think we'll be bringing much else (hope that's not a problem). However I do have one question: My wife hand makes Texans themed hair bows and I usually go around selling them here and there. Is it okay if I bring something like that by or should I just leave that at the house? I don't want to make anybody mad doing something like that the first time I meet you guys.
We should have plenty of food, so just bring your drink of choice. In regards to the hair bows, you can sell them, but do so at your own risk. The golf cart cops are very keen on busting people that sell stuff. We had a fundraiser during the Miami tailgate for a member that was in the hospital, and they gave us a lot of flack for it. When we explained to the head officer what was going on, he let it slide, and the other golf cart cop was not happy about it. So I'll let you make the call on that one.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote