View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #13
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
thank you kindly sir. I hope you guys are not as strict as the houstontexans.com message board mods. Those guys are out of control.

I just dont like Kubiak's conservative play not to lose philosophy. I wish he would adapt a ballsy, aggressive, play to win Bill Bellicheck attitude.Screw not trying to ruffle opposing coaches sensibilities. Go for a touchdown. Step on their throats and put up 40. I hate Kubiak always trying to be nice.
I understand but Belichik's team is built differently. He has two TE's that are basically glorified WR's on steroids...oh yeah they are also on the field at the same time probably 75% of the time running routes as well. He also has a WR that has averaged 100+ receptions for the past 5 years running. He also has a WR that was just brought in that can stretch the field as good as anyone in the biz. One more thing, he has a QB that is widely considered as one of the best QBs to ever play the game. That isnt taking anything away from Schaub.

As you can see both teams are built completely differently and it is evident in their play calling. Its not as easy as Madden, bro.