View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
WR, I like Martin but Jean has shown nothing special and Posey was just a mistake. Walter might be a salary cut and we need someone to be an explosive #2 with #1 potential. This is an opportunity pick based on BPA.
Posey hadn't played football in over a year. I think we'll see a different guy come December/January.

That said, I don't think he'll threaten to replace Andre, which I think is where we need to be looking for a WR, 1st or 2nd round.