View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 356973 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTruthExplodes View Post
thank you kindly sir. I hope you guys are not as strict as the houstontexans.com message board mods. Those guys are out of control.
Well that is going to depend on what you are talking about.

Just an FYI to you - the admins/mods here for the most part were the people who set up the original houstontexans.com MB. We left about four years ago and found a new home here with the site's owner Hookem' Horns who is kind enough to provide it for us.

My suggestion would be join in but hang back some to get a feel for the MB rather than jumping in thinking it is a free for all. Again, welcome.