View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #10
DaTruthExplodes
Anti-Homer

Rep Power: 0 DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes DaTruthExplodes
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Welcome to the MB.

Be kind people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I would normally but figured let this stand as his/her introduction thread.

thank you kindly sir. I hope you guys are not as strict as the houstontexans.com message board mods. Those guys are out of control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
Correct, we havent played anyone as of yet but we are 5-0....meaning we have taken care of business in the games where we should have. Our team is running like a well oiled machine right now and Kubiak's play calling is part of the reason for the success. Hes never going to air it out like Mike Smith, Mike McCarthy, or even Jim Schwartz for that matter. We play balanced, sound football here in Houston and thats because our team is so balanced. Im more afraid of Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers specifically) over Baltimore. I think we match up better against Baltimore.

I just dont like Kubiak's conservative play not to lose philosophy. I wish he would adapt a ballsy, aggressive, play to win Bill Bellicheck attitude.

Screw not trying to ruffle opposing coaches sensibilities. Go for a touchdown. Step on their throats and put up 40. I hate Kubiak always trying to be nice.
DaTruthExplodes is offline   Reply With Quote