View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #8
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Still Dont Trust the KUBIAK & SCHAUB Regime

Kubiak playcalling going conservative late:

Denver game - those 2 brutal hits in a row Schaub got, what was he doing on those plays? Anyone remember? Oh yes, going downfield. My theory in that game is Kubiak decided not to get his QB killed after that.

Jets game - The secondary was covered. Schaub had a ton of time in the pocket and had to throw it away many times. After his interception, I think he was told to protect the ball at all costs. Jets were doing a great job, ergo going to the run.

I call this good adjustments. But, we all know I am the resident optimist