View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: DEN claims Holiday off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
If Holiday breaks some big ones, we'll know it was the ST blocking that may have been holding him down.

That said, he still made dumb decisions and will likely continue to do so in Denver.
I agree. If Denver can block, he'll break some big ones. But some of the things he was doing I just flat out didn't care for, fair catching inside the 5, bobbling the ball, I was actually thinking JJ part 2.

I do believe if it weren't for our experience with Jj, we probably would have given the little fella a little more rope, even though we've given him plenty already..... how many times have we cut him now?

Anyway, I wish him the best, until we meet them in the play-offs that is.