Thread: gary's surgery
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gary's surgery

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermit View Post
Just to let you know, Gary had a 6 hour operation on his hand today at St. Lukes. His hand is competely straightened out and his thumb is where it should be as well. He is wearing a huge cast but the surgeon proclaimed the surgery a complete success. Long road ahead but I am sure he will do fine. Don't know how long it will be before he is on board here but I am willing to bet by tomorrow he will be demanding his computer to log onto TT. Before the surgery I heard he had the nurses and Drs. laughing so much it was hard for them to perform their duties. If all goes well he should be home tomorrow.

THANKS so much for posting! I was wondering how it went and hadn't seen anything posted on FB either. My prayers will be sent for him! What a trooper!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote