View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexanChick's Q & A with Packers writer Aaron Nagler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Great job as always, Steph. Did you do a reciprocal for the Packer's as you often do? Didn't see your usual link.

I look forward to these each week. Can't wait for the exchange on the Balti game.

BTW, was a pleasure to FINALLY meet you when you came by the Blue Crew before the Tacks game.
ditto!

I like this part.
Let's hope that's what's gonna happen.

"What do you think is the best way to beat the Packers?"

Punch them in the mouth on both sides of the ball. I was concerned about this teams ability to stop the run back in training camp and I still am. If the Texans play old school smashmouth football, they will probably win this game. The Packers are just not a very physically dominating team. They can win with scheme, but they rarely line up one on one and just “win.”

Same thing for the Texans defense – beat up the Packers receivers at the line, don’t give them lots of free releases. They have all struggled mightily with press coverage this year, save maybe James Jones who is having easily his best year as a pro. Now, how much of that is because he’s not facing top corners? Jury is still out on that one.”
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote