View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #52
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 381193 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean Having a Knee Scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I'll try to present the facts in line with your request.

Casey's scope was November 2 and he returned to full practice (a true full contact Thursday) on November 19, 4 days prior to his return game on November 23. From time of scope to playing in a game was ~3 weeks. (NOTE: In my previous post, I accidentally typed September 19 and September 23, instead of November 19 and November 23).

Jean's scope was September 25 and has returned to "full" (non-contact) practice 4 days prior to his return game on October 14. True full practice technically will not occur until tomorrow.) From time of scope to playing in a game (if he plays Sunday) will be ~3 weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
On our only full contact day, Jean had limited participation.
Thanks for the update. Sounds encouraging.
<--- Bulls on Parade