View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #119
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 165989 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Can't provide a link, sorry. IIRC, Wade mentioned it in a presser during the PS as a way to perhaps get Merciles on the field at the same time as all the other starters.

Quote:
Defensive Coordinator Wade Phillips Apr 26, 2012

(on where he fits with Connor Barwin and Brooks Reed in a rotation) “Yeah, he certainly fits right in there. I think he’s a pass rusher, and I think we’d utilize him more in the pass rush rather than over the tight end. We’ll see, but I’ve played them all before. We had (Steve) Foley, and Shaun Phillips, and (Shawne) Merriman, and we played them all on third down. Just put your best people in, and we can come up with something. If they’re good enough, we’ll put them in there and let them rush.”
link
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote