View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexanChick's Q & A with Packers writer Aaron Nagler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Great job as always, Steph. Did you do a reciprocal for the Packer's as you often do? Didn't see your usual link.

I look forward to these each week. Can't wait for the exchange on the Balti game.

BTW, was a pleasure to FINALLY meet you when you came by the Blue Crew before the Tacks game.
Didn't do a reciprocal one this week. Did a pretty good one the week before though.

Biggest difference would be oof Cushing + Trindon stuff. So my comment at the bottom of the post, plus my link for the Jets post would sum up my current thinking about the team.

Oh and yeah! Best part of tailgating is visiting with folks!