View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #10
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Sunday Night Game on NBC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I'm sure the noise level is affected by the roof being open. I don't know what the details or any decibel measurements are, if there are any. But I think what dictates whether the roof will be open or not is the rule that it will be open if the weather forecast calls for temperature to be between 50 and 80 and no precipitation at kick off, and closed otherwise.
That's the rule for when they CAN open it but there were games last year when the weather cooperated and the roof was still closed. They must feel like it's an advantage of some sort.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote