View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #9
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: First Sunday Night Game on NBC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I'm sure the noise level is affected by the roof being open. I don't know what the details or any decibel measurements are, if there are any. But I think what dictates whether the roof will be open or not is the rule that it will be open if the weather forecast calls for temperature to be between 50 and 80 and no precipitation at kick off, and closed otherwise.
Here's an experiment. Take a drink container and yell into it. I think a closed roof, theoretically, would muffle the noise. In My Opinion. I could be wrong though, it's happened once or twice.