View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #3
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: DEN claims Holiday off waivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I got one right, but I figured with his crazy preseason it wouldn't be the end of him like some wanted to claim. I wish Trindon all the best and hope he takes one back on Monday Night! I also wouldn't be surprised to see them try to incorporate him into the passing game with all of the screens and short passes they throw.
If Holiday breaks some big ones, we'll know it was the ST blocking that may have been holding him down.

That said, he still made dumb decisions and will likely continue to do so in Denver.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote