View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #1
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default First Sunday Night Game on NBC!

Bob Costas gave us a big shout out last year during halftime of one their games saying we deserved to be televised on Sunday night this year. It's time to make him proud for pimping us out like that. Something tells me its gonna be even louder and crazier than the Wild Card game last year. There was a lot of nervous energy in the building that night, and I think fans will be able to just cut loose and go nuts Sunday.

On another note, I know I've heard talk about the roof being open for the game but I just can't see the Texans giving up that noise advantage.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote