View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235719 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default TexanChick's Q & A with Packers writer Aaron Nagler

TexanChick: Packers Q&A with Aaron Nagler + my thoughts + stats
Published on October 11th, 2012
Written by: Stephanie Stradley

Quote:
I very much enjoy the Q&A previews I do with opponent writers each week. They are among my favorite posts because I always learn something, and it gives me realistic things to look for during the game.

To borrow a word from Gary Kubiak, this week’s Q&A is “exceptional.” Why isn’t it already Sunday?

Aaron Nagler (@Aaron_Nagler) is a NFL Twitter must-follow, National NFL Lead Writer for Bleacher Report and the co-founder and lead NFL analyst for CheeseheadTV.com. Everything Packers related, well, you go to him. So I did. Here’s our Q&A:

What is different between this Packers team and previous ones? In particular, what is the dang deal with the Packers offense?
“I’ll start on the offensive side of the ball. There are a few little things that have changed from the group that put up franchise record setting numbers last year...
read more: http://blog.chron.com/texanschick/20...houghts-stats/
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote