View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #72
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 94442 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Moves, Ruud and White signed, Holliday gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
And also never underestimate the power of "new beginnings" that this can have on castoffs like Ruud.

He comes into a thriving defense, and he will be full of newly found confidence as he steps onto the field. Getting beat down on bad teams can affect players. I am not sayig Ruud is all-world now that he gets here, but he might surprise people and even motivate guys around him.

The culture here, due to Manning, Cushing, JJo, Watt, Smith, and many others...coupled with Wade's crew on the sidelines, it can do wonders for a new guy coming in here.
Agree totally.

I don't know anything about Ruud, but I trust in the Son of Bum.

To take your statement a step further, Wade has a real system in place, he knows exactly what Cush meant to this defense and knows exactly how his system needs to adjust to compensate for the loss of a great player.

God, I hope I'm right, lol