Thread: New England
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #11
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New England

I just purchased my flight to Boston. Can't wait!!! Well, I can wait since it will be freaking cold in December.

I will be there from Saturday until Tuesday morning. I am opening to some TexansTalk pub crawls on Saturday and Sunday.

GTexan- What are some good seafood restaurants? Is there a certain area that the young hip professionals hang? I would like to check out the "dressed up" bar scene on Saturday night.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote