Thread: Tryout Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #43
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryout Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Inside Linebacker Darryl Sharpton Suffers Setback With Hip Injury
By TERRANCE HARRIS, SportsRadio 610
July 30, 2012 3:24 PM

When I wrote my last post above, I was taking into account his hip injury. Being 2 1/2 months later, there should be no legitimate reason for him to be on crutches (if this is indeed true) without an interval diagnosis/event having occurred such as quad re-tear, much worse than initially expected.reported hip injury, or surgery.
Thanks Doc. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they move him to IR to find out if the rumor is true or not. My hope is it's not true and he will be coming off the PUP shortly.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote