Thread: Tryout Tuesday
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012   #42
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 197411 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tryout Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Yes, while rehabbing from the Quad issue he developed a hip problem. Sounds like he's done to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Where did you hear/read this? Link?

If this is true I would think they'd move him to IR.
Inside Linebacker Darryl Sharpton Suffers Setback With Hip Injury
By TERRANCE HARRIS, SportsRadio 610
July 30, 2012 3:24 PM

When I wrote my last post above, I was taking into account his hip injury. Being 2 1/2 months later, there should be no legitimate reason for him to be on crutches (if this is indeed true) without an interval diagnosis/event having occurred such as quad re-tear, much worse than initially expected.reported hip injury, or surgery.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote