View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #105
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Question of if the O can put the hammer down full throttle if they get into a true shoot out with a passing team like GB. I've seen us in shoot-outs before and I am competent that we can hang with the better offensive teams in the league

Question of our secondary able to cover the passing game with good passing QB. With Joseph's groin issue this is a much bigger factor

Question of the Marciano factor. agreed special teams are abysmal this year

Question of opposing RB being offered a red carpet through the middle of the DL. With Cushing out it's definitely more of a concern, but Dobbins is a good run stopper. LB pass coverage I think is the bigger issue here

Question of getting out of the RZ once in there.

Question of being able to pick up 3rd or 4th and 1 or 2 yds in cramped quarters. I'm confident in this area but not supremely sure of success, I feel we can do well enough in this area that it's not a complete liability

Question of telling time.
Some counter thoughts in bold