View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #11
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The block on cushing....

I think the hit was illegal. I think it was a guaranteed injury. Knowing the guy and what he's stood for in the past, I don't think he intended to injure Cushing, though. I think the guy got beat and just dove to try and do whatever he could to make the play. Illegal and cheap, yes. Malicious? I'm leaning towards no, but its just my gut feeling

I think it takes a special kind of ******* to purposefully try to tear someone's ACL. Those players usually have dirty reputations. This Slauson guy or whatever his name is has publicly come out against dirty players in the past. I don't know, just feels like a nasty, illegal hit with a very, very unfortunate outcome.