View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #10
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Titans fans cheer Brian Cushing's injury

I love how they bring up us not going to the Super Bowl, not playing any winning teams, blah blah blah. Last time i checked 31 teams end up losers at the end of the year. I remember the days when i used to cheer for other teams failures too.

The best thing they can do with their pathetic lives is watch their team go in the toilet then hope and pray that one of our best players gets hurt and we eventually lose.

In other words, nothing to see here carry on.