View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #64
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 70559 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Moves, Ruud and White signed, Holliday gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Chew on this for awhile:

Link HERE, since you seem to be so fond of challenging me all the time on stuff like this. Read it and weep. Coach Joe encouraged the Texans to pick Holliday, which means Coach Joe wanted him...Kubiak then selected him.

I'm sure I can find more evidence, but really this one is enough isn't it?
GP, No need to make this argument. Those of us who follow the team closely and have listened to Kubiak pressers are well aware of what he says between the lines. He has hemmed and hawed about that roster spot plenty.

Proof? No. The organization is disciplined. Information is available to those interested enough to read between the lines and know how the team operates, but they are very careful and controlled about any information that distribute regarding all players.

It was clear on Monday night that Holliday was going to be cut this week when Kubiak said, "our return game is bad and we are going to take a hard look at what we're doing"... or something like that.