View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #20
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Draft Needs?

OK, we are 5 weeks in to the season and the Texans stand at 5-0. They just lost Cush for the season, picked up Barrett Ruud, and cut Trindon. They will have Martin doing the KR/PR duties and Lestar Jean is coming off a knee scope. So, has everybody's draft needs changed for the Texans or are they still the same? I know I have been wanting them to get an ILB and a NT for awhile now (Since the last draft.) because I thought these 2 areas were thin. Now my concerns are even more so. What say you?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote