View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #111
pec0sb0b
on the lam

Rep Power: 2716 pec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respectedpec0sb0b is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If there is an ILB in 2013 that is worth it, I'd sell our draft for the guy. But he has to be THE guy who is the next big thing. No wiggle room, he has to be the business or I don't do it.

I'd then pretend Cushing will never play another down for us, and take the next new Cushing in the draft class and be done with it. Call it a draft for 2013. Wrap it up, pack up the laptops early and leave New York feeling like a million bucks. Then use free agency to fill gaps. Barwin is not a $$$ problem because he won't be brought back, which should help free up some cap space for FA.
Mante Teo, ND