View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #110
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Back on track. I'd like to see that as well. Seems like the sensible approach. I'd guess wade will give dobbins a chance before making that many changes however. Rudd was a good backer not long ago but the fact he was just cut by another team is alarming.
I'm not Wade Phillips, but that's exactly what I would do. Dobbins & Ruud are journeymen, role players, they aren't play-makers or starters even.

Last year, we were talking about "next man up" but in each case, the next man was someone we drafted or brought in to eventually play a big part of our production on the field.

Brooks Reed was a second round pick as was Barwin, Tate

If Sharpton was coming back soon, I could see plugging him in. At least we drafted him, his potential is still unknown. But the chances of Dobbins & Rudd becoming come back player of the year... I'm not feeling it.