View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #108
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Last lines about you stating the obvious. Difference between you and I is that I form my own opinions rather then accepting things at face value. Losing cushing will not help this team right now. You can be an optomist or a pessimist however you like but if you dont understand that it may be in your best interest to watch tennis.
Dobbins ain't Cush.... I agree with you whole heartedly. However, I just rewatched the second half today, paying close attention to Dobbins. Definitely a drop off in tenacity, but he played well. Better than I thought.

If, & that's a big if, Barwin would wake up or Reed kicks it into second gear, we may be ok.

if.

I'd still like to see Reed moved inside, Barwin back to the strong side & Mercilus live up to his first round status.