View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #97
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 74835 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

I'll keep banging the drum about special teams.

Don't trust our return game at all, seem to be constantly blocking in the back and now with new returners to get used to.... can't be good.

Don't trust Graham's leg strength or reliability when a game might hinge on him.

Foster's workload makes me think he'll be on fumes come the playoffs.

Obviously inside linebacker is an issue, making me think we'll play more nickle making us even more susceptible in the run game.

What happened to Joseph last week? I'll take it as a one off anomaly but colour me concerned, we need our shut down corner.

All that and still 5-0