View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #104
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I think its a chickensh*t stance to question somone's passion as a fan because they dont share the same optimism you do. We did just lose one of the best players on the team. It was already my opinion that our defense was more susceptible then the stats reveal. If you argued rudd's great or the loss can be minimized with scheme that would have reasonable merit, though i'd disagree. Instead, you think cushing done for the year is no big deal because all teams have flaws. Thanks for the wisdom but thats not going to help stop any offense on the field.
Nobody has questioned your fanhood besides yourself.