View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #60
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special teams/Joe Marciano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I know everyone wants to pinpoint our return woes on Slaton... but did you know Jacoby is only doing two yards per return better than Steve? They are both towards the bottom in the league. This leads me to believe it's more on the blocking than the return man.

According to this site's formula, we have the 6th worst special teams in the league. Our only positive portion of special teams has been field goal kicking.
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst

This is from 2010...

I think it's safe to say Coach Marciano is no longer an effective special teams coach in the NFL.

Sub Par performance going on 3 years now...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote