View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #20
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How come the Jets loss and we didn't win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
eh.... he wasn't sacked, showed good pocket presence, command of the offense, & good judgement.

Andre Johnson caught one ball, dropped two, maybe three. Had nothing to do with Cromartie. We also saw more Posey, Martin, & Casey in the offense. OD & KDub really stepped it up as well. Good to see considering most of us do not expect the big fella to play 16 games.

True

Are you telling me the defense wasn't awesome Monday night? That the world doesn't know Jj Watt now? Cushing left mid 2nd Qtr & their offense put up 3 points. We got two turnovers. The Jets converted only 28% of their third downs & we held them to 3 ypc on 69 yards, even though our offense did not nullify the running game..... & did I mention Jj Watt still leads the league in sacks after 5 weeks?

Yup, But Kj stepped it up, so did McCain This is a team sport.

There's a lot of territory between impressive & ugly. Our offense played clean, I can't think of any offensive penalties. We moved the ball, scored 23 points & controlled the game from start to finish. Our defense made the Jets work their asses off to score 10 points.

Not impressive, far from it. Not ugly, far from it. It's a W against an AFC opponent. They're talking about moral victories, not us.
Not anymore.

Quote:
Mark Berman‏@MarkBermanFox26

The Elias Sports Bureau took a sack away from J.J. Watt against Miami cuz it was ruled a run. Watt now has 7.5 sacks. Clay Matthews has 8.