View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #94
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I have a friend who works for San Francisco. I honestly didn't know much about him until I called him up and asked. They trust him to do a great job should he be called upon to start. Evaluation isn't just done in regular season games. Practice and preseason also counts for something and it's a position that's taken him some time to get adjusted to. Not being able to get playing time because you have 2 of the best LBers in the league ahead of you isn't a knock on him.

I follow the Ravens pretty closely so I have seen him play. All he is is a good athlete. Doesn't play with instincts, not physical, won't do any of the dirty work on the inside. The guy was handed the starting job his 2nd season and was a complete nonfactor in a defense that is famous for making average players look good. You want to give a 3rd round pick for that when we traded DeMeco for a 4th round pick? lol
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote