View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31247 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.
I don't know about all of that. I would think that if you tell them that you're going to be going for a 6 month "walk about" in the Outback or visit the people of the Congo, I have no idea how they could send someone to collect a sample in such a remote & random location. Especially if where you say you're going to be is so remote that you don't even have cell service. Now where he actually ends up going is a separate issue. But, he could load up on some weights and HGH and drive off into the Australian open range. I'm not saying it's practical, just sayin' that someone with that type of disposable income could pull it off.