View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #8
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cush's Message to Fans on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Ehhh, if it gets him healed up faster.....

I think he needs to rehab out of the country. There's no way they are testing him if he's not in the US for the next 8 months. He can easily take a couple of cycles of HGH and be better than ever in that time frame. Just sayin'.
I don't know. Didn't Arian Foster say that after his first season they hit him with random drug tests frequently? Moreover, he said that you have to tell them if you're going out of town or out of the country, where they will still send someone to collect your pee. You have to tell them where you are. I believe it was on Foster's first show.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote