View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #40
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Moves, Ruud and White signed, Holliday gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
This really should have no bearing on whether or not to keep the guy. Either he does well or he doesn't. Right now it appears that he's not getting the job done and we need to shuffle things up. I'm not in favor of firing him right now, because I have no idea what the alternative is. If there is a college ST coach that could leave his post right now, then I might be willing to jump on it, but I kind of doubt that. We shall see, but maybe taking away Holliday and Keo will change things up enough to motivate the special teams players.
I didn't say that was a reason to keep him. I was just stating a fact. He's been here since Day One. He's seen the building of a franchise.

But, yeah, I agree. He's gotta go.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote