View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #99
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I like how Kubiak said he wouldn't divulge the rule and then right after that divulged the rule. "I'm not sayin, but I'm just sayin."
So it's Kube's fault he got cut! LOL, he was probably like, "DOH!" right after and realized that now teams know what he's going to do, so we have to let him go.