View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #37
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roster Moves, Ruud and White signed, Holliday gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Interesting. I always thought that Holliday was a Kubiak/Rick Smith experiment. That's the kind of thing they've always done.

Regarding Coach Joe: Man, it's tough. The last original Texan. Hate to say it, but, it's time for a change. Maybe Kubiak has tasted success and realizes that hard decisions can often lead to success and brings in another ST coach.
This really should have no bearing on whether or not to keep the guy. Either he does well or he doesn't. Right now it appears that he's not getting the job done and we need to shuffle things up. I'm not in favor of firing him right now, because I have no idea what the alternative is. If there is a college ST coach that could leave his post right now, then I might be willing to jump on it, but I kind of doubt that. We shall see, but maybe taking away Holliday and Keo will change things up enough to motivate the special teams players.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote