View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #47
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lestar Jean Having a Knee Scope

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I don't think that Kubiak made this statement trying to be disingenuous......However, his statement is somewhat misleading. Casey's scope was performed Monday November 2, 2009, following the Sunday Bills game. He missed the Colts November 8 game. The Texans then enjoyed their Bye Week, September 15. Casey then returned for the later than usual MNF game with the Titans on September 23. Therefore, he was able to ctually return for game play exactly 21 days (3 weeks) following his scope.
The question, with all due respect, Doc, I think would be when he started participating in full practices and I think that would give us a little better understanding of the time frame.