View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #70
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

I bet he would have destroyed our coverage team. Our coverage team sucks. I was a strong supporter based on what he did in college and then what he did in the preseason this year. Buuuuuut shortly after the first game slowed down to about 85% to look for lanes that were no longer there. He has the ability to take it to the house, he just needed a return team that could handle their job. I don't care who you put back there now, if something isn't done about our return/coverage teams, our returner is going to be limited at best, and we are going to continue to give up 35 yard returns. If we're going to suck, then there's no reason for him to hold a roster spot when you can put anyone back there to catch the ball and just kneel it.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote