View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #92
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEL BLUE TEXANS View Post
How can you say he has made great strides when he never gets on the field?
I have a friend who works for San Francisco. I honestly didn't know much about him until I called him up and asked. They trust him to do a great job should he be called upon to start. Evaluation isn't just done in regular season games. Practice and preseason also counts for something and it's a position that's taken him some time to get adjusted to. Not being able to get playing time because you have 2 of the best LBers in the league ahead of you isn't a knock on him.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote