View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #4
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
I have the cooler - I was planning on bringing it to the tailgate. The grill will get plenty hot - I have the regulators set so that the burners are always running on low. We'll just need to be mindful of any grease, and that it doesn't spill into the grill.
Cool, the griddle has a two inch lip on it so everything stays contained, but if you think it might still be a problem I can bring a burner and propane bottle.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote