View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #6
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bye week trouble... Need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
They only use him to relieve Ridley, and they use Ridley a lot when they are up by 2 or more scores. If you are planning on starting Bolden, I would hope it's against a terrible team, because that's the only way he will get a lot of carries.
I watched the Denver-NE game, and when NE goes up-tempo, if they catch the D in some kind of mismatch, they will run the ball almost every snap and get 6-7 yds on it. And because of up-tempo, they get more snaps that way, too. I agree that Bolden will only relieve Ridley, but even with that he got 14 carries last week. I have both of them, and Ridley has been money for me so far.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote