View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #3
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Cheeseheads 10/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
David could you please bring the soft texans cooler that I left in your truck. I will need it for the breakfast tacos. Last thing: David does your grill get got enough to cook the meat in a Mexican style griddle, it's about a 1/8 inch thick?
I have the cooler - I was planning on bringing it to the tailgate. The grill will get plenty hot - I have the regulators set so that the burners are always running on low. We'll just need to be mindful of any grease, and that it doesn't spill into the grill.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote