View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #58
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

I was surprised to see him make the 53 and like many, excited in the anticipation that he may go off in week 1, like he showed in preseason. Again, with anticipation in week 2, again in week 3... it's worn off.

Hate to see the "little man" go, as I like rooting for the little guy, but unfortunately, preseason's performance didn't carry over. His fault or not, it is what it is...

To that.. I wonder if the preseason success is maybe a result of some teams not really investing "real game" effort on kickoffs... ie- going 80% in preseason, due to the high risk factor of injuries, resulting in Trindon going all out against them to achieve the returns we saw? Or.. maybe in preseason he's getting reps against opponents who are bubble players trying to make a team, half of whom get cut and by regular season he's facing more skilled/talented opposition? Or a combination of both?

I only ask, because what we saw pre-season vs. regular season was not a marginal difference.. it was NIGHT and DAY. Certainly TH wasn't the x-factor in that difference.

Anyway.. Good Luck where ever you land little man!