View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #47
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
was he always this timid? I thought in preseason he'd run it out. At this point he's not giving me much confidence. I give him to the bye week. If he doesn't get it done, we cut him and look for someone else.
It was time. He looked timid as hell prior to this year and looked like he'd finally "got it" in pre-season. He'd been regressing.