Thread: wth packers?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #64
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: wtf packers?

At the outset of this season, the Packers game in week 6 was one of them I had tagged for a "tough out". After 5 weeks, understanding you still have to play each game each week full out, this packer team doesn't seem quite so "tough".

Green Bay is coached by a no-nonsense guy in Mike Mularkey. I can't believe that they haven't gone into any game this season NOT prepared to battle and play their best football against the best or even worst of opponents. BUT, at 2-3, they simply are NOT a great team. I've watched 3 of their games and it's obvious that they are a shell of what they were last year. No D to speak of. They can't run effectively at will. Rogers is getting bounced around. I see NO reason that trend can't and won't continue in week 6.

If the Texans play within themselves, in the same general fashion they have through the first 5 weeks, Green Bay will have to play out of their minds to have a chance of upsetting the Texans in Houston.

One other thing... I live in NC, so get no luxury in witnessing first hand.. BUT, I'd LOVE to see how electric Reliant is with the 5-0 Texans Hosting the 2-3 Packers. I think the 12th man will be bigger than ever this week.